If you're new, welcome to the glorious world of rhythmic gymnastics!
What to Wear
Anything form-fitting is best for gymnastics. Any loose-fitting or long clothing can be a safety hazard, so think leggings, tights, leotards and fitted top options.
Here are some super affordable options you might want to consider:
- They stock great (and cheap!) leotards and long-sleeve crossover
- Similar to Target, the leotard and crossover are great options!
- Leggings in fun prints can jazz up an otherwise black get up
- Big W
- The long-sleeve leotard is a great option for cooler days
- Cotton On
- Great for bike shorts and fitted training options
What to Avoid
- Stockings (unless slip proof)
What to Pack
Le Ray Gymnastics provides classes with equipment (such as balls, hoops, ropes and ribbons), however it is best to check with your club so you're completely prepared! Across the board, the most important thing to bring with you is your excited gymnastics superstar and a few bare essentials!
- Water bottle
- Snack (fruit/vegetable options are encouraged, avoid nuts)
- Jacket or crossover if the weather requires
- Shoes (socks optional)
So, we'll see your budding gymnast in her training gear, hair tied neatly back, and excited for a stellar lesson, soon!